BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: SPRING MINI-MESTER SESSIONS!
2017 Spring Mini Mesters are open NOW for registration! Mini-mesters are the perfect way to introduce Irish dance to your budding dancer!
These courses are a great introduction to Irish dancing and consist of 45 minute classes once a week. The Mini-mester classes concentrate on teaching the basic movements of Irish céilí dancing and will help prepare your dancer for our Summer Camps and/or our Full-Time Yearly Program in the Fall. Dancers in our mini-mester programs are more than welcome to march along with us in the Gaithersburg and DC St. Patrick’s Day Parades!
Here are the details for 2017:
- Classes are on Tuesdays, starting March 7, at both our Bethesda (Imagination Stage) and Silver Spring (Hughes UMC) locations.
- The Bethesda classes are from 4:30-5:15, the Silver Spring classes are from 6:15-7:00.
- There are 12 classes in the session; no classes on April 11 or 18. Classes end on June 6, 2017.
- Class size is limited.
- The sessions cost $150, but the “early bird” price of $130 is available until February 4!
**NEW THIS YEAR!** TINY TOTS MINI-MESTERS: for dancers 3-5 years of age!
The music and movement of Irish Dance are perfect for engaging young ones in fun activities such as balancing, skipping, hopping and clapping to music. These pre-learning tasks are so important to help children prepare for school… and what better way to do them than through Irish dance? This class is taught by both an Irish Dance teacher and a pre-school teacher, the sessions are 30 minutes long and are on Saturday Mornings in Rockville.
All o f our Culkin Tots are welcome to be in the St Patrick’s Day Parades with us if they wish!
Two sessions this spring for the wee ones!
Saturdays 9:30-10:00 in Rockville
- Session 1: February 4-March 11
- Session 2: April 22 – June 3
Early bird pricing available! Act now!