TUITION POLICY FOR THE FULL-TIME YEARLY PROGRAM
- Tuition for the year is based on the number of classes taken, as well as the number of students in the family
- The annual tuition covers regular classes from September 9, 2019 through June 4, 2020. Any dancer who attends classes into the month of January is responsible for the entire year tuition.
- Dancers (new and returning) will reserve their space in a class through September 1 with non-refundable registration fee (per dancer). This fee is applied to your tuition total. Amounts of registration fees are found on the registration site (click here, hover over the class name for class details)
- During registration dancers will enter a credit card, from which tuition will be deducted automatically on this schedule:
- At time of registration (or re-registration): Class Specific Registration Fee
- Due September 10, 2019: One-ninth installment of remaining balance
- Due October 1, 2019: One-ninth installment of remaining balance
- Due November 1, 2019: One-ninth installment of remaining balance
- Due December 1, 2019: One-ninth installment of remaining balance
- Due January 1, 2020: One-ninth installment of remaining balance
- Due February 1, 2020: One-ninth installment of remaining balance
- Due March 1, 2020: One-ninth installment of remaining balance
- Due April 1, 2020: One-ninth installment of remaining balance
- Due May 1, 2020: TOTAL BALANCE OF TUITION DUE.
- If dancer withdraws from class any time after January 1, 2020, the total tuition is due and non-refundable.
- Full tuition is paid for the first class. A 20% discount is applied for all additional classes for the same dancer
- Family discount of 20% is available, but does not apply to our adult program at Glen Echo Park . Please email email@example.com for sibling discounts to be applied.
- For dancers at Levels 5 and up: if classes are missed you may not be able to attend a make-up session as there are limited classes offered at your level. Attendance at classes other than your level is at the invitation of the teacher only.
For All Classes:
- Registration and attendance at, or participation in, Culkin School classes and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the Culkin School’s use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
- You must give permission for your child(ren) to participate in the Culkin School of Traditional Irish Dance classes, and acknowledge the potential risks of physical harm as a result of his/her participation. You must acknowledge that the Culkin School of Traditional Irish Dance is relying on your permission as to whether your child can participate in the dance class. If a medical emergency should arise in your absence during the dancer’s participation you must authorize a representative of the Culkin School of Traditional Irish Dance to consent to emergency medical treatment of your child on your behalf. By agreeing to these terms on behalf of the Dancer enrolled in the Culkin School of Traditional Irish Dance (the “School”), you must agree and understand that all participation in dance classes, recitals, performances, events and/or other activities (collectively the “Activities”) connected with the School shall be undertaken by your child at his/her sole risk and that the School, its owners, managers, staff and/or employees shall not be liable to you or your child for any claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions, and/or causes of action whatsoever, to the person or property of you or your child arising out of or connected with the Activities of and facilities used by the School. Further, you, on your own behalf and on behalf of your child, do hereby expressly forever release and discharge the School from all claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions, and/or causes of action whatsoever, and from all acts of active or passive negligence on the part of the School, its owners, managers, staff and/or employees arising out of or connected with the Activities of and facilities used by the School.
When a dancer (beginner or returning) registers for a class with the Culkin School, a non-refundable fee is due. This fee IS applied toward the tuition total. The next tuition payment of 1/9 of the balance is due September 10, 2019, and is non-refundable after September 20. The next tuition payment of 1/9 of the balance due is October 1; if a dancer attends classes on or after October 1, then this fee is non-refundable. The total tuition is due and non-refundable if any classes are taken after January 1, 2020.