- Culkin School classes are held in three sessions during the academic year, and then summer camps
- Tuition for each session or camp is paid in full at time of registration
- Classes held at Glen Echo Park are registered on the Glen Echo Park website. Classes at Rockville UMC are registered through our Culkin School registration platform (Studio Director) inks to both sites will be posted on out home page.
Beginner Classes for Fall 2022:
- We will have 2 sessions, Sept 8- Nov 30, then Dec 7 – Feb 22
- Tuition for the first session will be $220 (10 sessions), for the second will be $240 (11 sessions)
- A third session (March – June) will be in the next Glen Echo catalogue, so the details are not set for that yet.
- The class description (in the Glen Echo online catalogue) will be: New Beginners and Level 1: Open to all new children ages 5-10 who want to try Irish dance with the Culkin School or are Culkin Tot alums! Focus will be on the basics and soft shoe dances.
- Class Schedule will be:
- M, 5:30-6:15pm, Glen Echo Park
- W, 5-5:45pm, Glen Echo Park
- Sat, time TBD, Rockville UMC
For All Classes:
- Registration and attendance at, or participation in, Culkin School classes and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the Culkin School’s use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
- You must give permission for your child(ren) to participate in the Culkin School of Traditional Irish Dance classes, and acknowledge the potential risks of physical harm as a result of his/her participation. You must acknowledge that the Culkin School of Traditional Irish Dance is relying on your permission as to whether your child can participate in the dance class. If a medical emergency should arise in your absence during the dancer’s participation you must authorize a representative of the Culkin School of Traditional Irish Dance to consent to emergency medical treatment of your child on your behalf. By agreeing to these terms on behalf of the Dancer enrolled in the Culkin School of Traditional Irish Dance (the “School”), you must agree and understand that all participation in dance classes, recitals, performances, events and/or other activities (collectively the “Activities”) connected with the School shall be undertaken by your child at his/her sole risk and that the School, its owners, managers, staff and/or employees shall not be liable to you or your child for any claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions, and/or causes of action whatsoever, to the person or property of you or your child arising out of or connected with the Activities of and facilities used by the School. Further, you, on your own behalf and on behalf of your child, do hereby expressly forever release and discharge the School from all claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions, and/or causes of action whatsoever, and from all acts of active or passive negligence on the part of the School, its owners, managers, staff and/or employees arising out of or connected with the Activities of and facilities used by the School.